Number of Positions & Location
Gurgaon, 2 positions
As a Product Analyst you will be reporting to the Vice President (Product Development) and will be responsible for enabling the vision and long-term road map of product lines within Phonon. This will be through:
- Developing User Stories / Wireframes for scrum meetings. This will involve
- Market / competitive research and also application of domain based requirements.
- Working with subject matter experts, software engineering and Software Architects to define and build product requirements
- Checking the output of Product Engineering team by deploying real-life scenarios in the product. This will include checking system for practical and business usable outputs.
- Training pre-sales and projects teams for getting hands-on with the product.
- Work towards achieving the vision, strategy and product road map for future growth
- Perform competitive research and thoroughly understand functionality of similar commercial products
- Promote idea generation for new software application products, or for the next version of an existing product.
- In the scrum process the Product Analyst will
- Be a regular and detailed contributor to the process of creating user stories, Business Flow Diagrams and Wireframes to support the software development team for application design and build.
- Develop and maintain technical and business design documentation repository for product specifications.
- Pre-Sales Support and Process Consulting:
- Assist in the process of creating demonstrations for client meetings
- Train the Pre-Sales team for objection handling, scope management and effective implementations.
- Identify opportunities of product improvement based on new requests and feedback from clients / sales
Desired Candidate Profile
B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization (Electronics / Computer Science / Electrical preferred)
MBA/PGDM – Preferred.
- Minimum of two years of work experience in Product Management or related fields
- Superior analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems. In particular, identifying customer needs and inventing new ways to meet those challenges.
- Must be able to work with and interact with a variety of people at all levels of the organization and be an effective team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to handle responsibilities and pressure of meeting deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Understanding of the telecom software applications domain, cloud telephony will be a definite plus.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies is a plus
Phonon is a global provider of enterprise consumer communication automation services. Phonon automates 1-Million+ customer interactions daily over IVR and text-messaging based channels. Customer service, digital innovation and marketing teams of top airlines, travel businesses, banks, insurers, and eCommerce companies across South Asia and GCC use Phonon’s systems.
Phonon’s cloud-based and on-premise solutions include ML & AI-powered IVRs, Chat-bots, ACDs, Outbound Dialers, Click-to-Call™ and web re-targeting solutions.
Recognised as the “Best Contact Centre Automation Provider” for BFSI sector in the 3rd BFSI innovation summit 2019, organized by eLets Technomedia and Government of Maharashtra. A Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India Winner and a Red Herring Top 100 Asia winner, Phonon is also recognized by CIO Review magazine as one of the most promising Unified Communications Company of India!
Email us a copy of your latest resume to email@example.com