You will be responsible for the technical support process for all our internal and external customers. This will include managing the support desk roster, productivity, accuracy of response and resolution management.
- You will review the Incident and Problem Management process and tine it to meet organizational requirements.
- Build and track staff training, and resource requirement plans
- You will create the support roster and track it to provide the timely L1/L2 support.
- You will track your individual team members performance and set goals.
- Build, track and share metrics with management for incident and problem management and provide inputs on what is working and what is not.
- You will ensure proper task allocation, response, and resolution to customer queries.
- You will provide data as per requirements
- You will create a knowledge-base / documentation to enable reuse of responses and solutions.
- You will ensure required tickets are closed on the same day.
- (Electronics or Computer Science / Information Technology) or an MCA.
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience.
- Excellent SQL, shell scripting, and written/verbal English.
- You need to be ITIL certified.
6-8 years of experience
Phonon is a leading provider of enterprise grade customer interaction automation and Unified Communication solutions. We run enterprise focused automation solutions and bots for leading banks, insurers, financial services companies, airlines, travel companies, online portals and distribution-based companies.
Phonon enables enterprises achieve superior customer experience through Inbound and Outbound Communication solutions, covering voice, SMS, email and chat through a single system. These automated systems enable Phonon’s clients achieve maximum connectivity with end users and provide predictive responses to customer queries. Phonon handles over 1million automated customer interactions on its systems every day! We have offices in Vadodara and Gurgaon and employ close to 50 staff.
Please visit www.phonon.in for more details.
Email us a copy of your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org