You will work to effectively manage and execute the vision and articulation of your present HoD, MD and Board towards Finance & Accounts and will be expected to soon show worthiness of taking ownership and complete responsibility of the department. These include:
- Taxation and compliances (Corporate and Personal Income tax, TDS, GST, Company Law, Labour Laws etc., including preparation of Audit documents, filing of returns, handling notices, etc.)
- Regulatory & Licensing Requirements.
- Internal Audit and Processes:
- Set, implement and optimize processes for accurate and prompt functioning of accounts and finance function, including automation and better utilisation of available software tools.
- Provide MIS for overall business operations. Flag critical parameters for prompt corrective action.
- Internal audit and constant improvement of all accounts and finance functions, work and processes, to ensure thoroughness and adoption of best practices.
- Vendors management, including contracts, negotiations, invoice verifications, payments etc.
- Legal aspects of vendors, admin and client issues.
- Manage the following additional functions:
- Invoicing on Clients in accordance with customer contracts.
- Payroll processing.
- Managing funds, Investments and Banking transactions.
- Other associated functions and special projects as required from time to time.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- CA or Inter CA, with excellent academic record.
- Relevant experience of 5 to 10 years.
- Mastery in Tally or similar accounting software, Payroll software, Excel (vLookup / hLookup, VB Scripts), MS Office, Taxation and Compliances.
- Excellent aptitude and ability to communicate in a clear and specific manner.
- Self-driven, with keenness to keep abreast of the latest in relevant rules and laws.
- Confidence to accept mistakes gracefully and improve on them.
- Eager to care of small details and implement processes meticulously.
- Self-Driven. Organized. Valuing time and focusing on own and the team’s productivity.
- Completing tasks well ahead of time.
- Experience: 5 to 10 years
- Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Co. Secretary, Audit
- Job Role: Accounts Manager
- Key skills: Mastery in Tally etc, Payroll software, Excel, MS Office, Taxation and Compliances
Phonon is a leading provider of enterprise grade customer interaction automation and Unified Communication solutions. Phonon provides customers with consultative and hosted solutions to make their customer interaction processes more efficient and effective. Phonon run enterprise focused bots for leading banks, insurers, financial services companies, airlines, travel companies, online portals and distribution-based companies.
Phonon enables enterprises achieve superior customer experience through Inbound and Outbound Communication solutions, covering voice, SMS, email and chat through a single system. These automated systems get Phonon clients achieve maximum connectivity with end users and provide predictive responses to customer queries. Phonon handles over 1M automated customer interactions on its systems every day!
You may please visit www.phonon.in for more details.
Email us a copy of your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org