Tester / Quality Analyst
If you’re meticulous about meeting standards and exceeding customer expectations, and committed to improving business performance then this is a job for you.
You will need to liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organization to ensure that the quality management system is functioning properly. Where appropriate, you’ll advise on changes and how to implement them and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards.
Deliverables and areas of work will include:
- Generate account specific QA reports based upon predefined contractual criteria and provide inputs to operatio
- Create & maintain timely & accurate QA databa
- Nurturing quality mindset in the organizatio
- Monitoring SDLC process to ensure all processes as per the SDLC are follow
- Ensuring thorough module, integration and functional testing of each release of co
- Participate in troubleshooting and triggering of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolutio
- Maintaining project structure on Version Control System (SVN).
- Writing, planning, scripting and executing software test specifications for a variety of key customer-facing and internal applicatio These tasks range of test case preparation, review and amendment, through to test execution.
- Executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolutio
Desired Candidate Profile
- UG – B. Tech/B.E. – Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, Information Technology
- PG – M Tech/M.E. – Computer, Electronics/Telecommunication, Information Technology, MCA – Computer.
Required Skill Set
- Understanding of Automation Testing Tool, Load Testing Tool, Security Testing Tool and White box Testing
- Basic understanding of machine learning. Knowledge of how intents and entities work. Familiarity with ML terms like false positive etc
- One needs to be good in language. Should have the ability to write a sentence in different ways.
- Should be able to Analysis of Project Requirement.
- Knowledge and Experience of SQL and OWASP
- Good development/scripting skills in common languages like VB, JAVA, PERL, C++, etc
- Familiarity with chatbots.
- Provide innovative ideas to help make customer service seamless via chat-bots.
- Should have the ability to write chat bot flows given the high-level business case.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously.
- 2-4 years
Phonon is a leading provider of enterprise grade customer interaction automation and Unified Communication solutions. Phonon provides customers with consultative and hosted solutions to make their customer interaction processes more efficient and effective. Phonon run enterprise focused bots for leading banks, insurers, financial services companies, airlines, travel companies, online portals and distribution-based companies.
Phonon enables enterprises achieve superior customer experience through Inbound and Outbound Communication solutions, covering voice, SMS, email and chat through a single system. These automated systems get Phonon clients achieve maximum connectivity with end users and provide predictive responses to customer queries. Phonon handles over 1M automated customer interactions on its systems every day!
You may please visit www.phonon.in for more details.
Email us a copy of your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org