Service Delivery Manager
- You have the best customer management, technical and business consultancy skills around, can co-ordinate between teams, have excellent communication skills and ensure to get the job done.
- You can analyse a business problem, write functional notes, create lists for tracking items, are numbers driven, love Excel and can create dashboards for each problem.
- You like technology, you can write simple queries, read technical logs and talk technical with the technology team.
If this is you, we would love you to take care of Service Delivery at Phonon.
You will primarily be responsible for the following:
- Review documents sent by the Client Success team to ensure all functional analysis, corner cases and dashboards are available. the buck for functional analysis stops at you.
- Ensure tracking of customer implementations and timely delivery of services. Coordination with technical team for service delivery stops at you.
- Ensure customer projects are monitored proactively for quantified performance dashboards and maintain quality of service delivery. Dashboards, fish-bones and risk mitigation for customer projects.
- Co-ordinate between technical, support and sales/client success teams to ensure accurate and on-promise delivery of services. You are our सूत्रधार. Our Stage Manager.
What you will do
As our सूत्रधार a.k.a. Stage Manager a.k.a. Service Delivery Manager you will have your hands full. Here are some of the things you will do:
- You will setup, regulate and control processes for implementation life-cycle and BAU (Business As Usual) checks.
- You will check solutions to ensure they are well designed, thorough and
- You will talk to the Client Success team and Technology team to ensure seamless flow of information and project delivery during implementation cycles.
- You will make the organisation a learning organisation by ensuring good documentation, repositories and knowledge transfer sessions.
- You will ensure that the end product delivered to the customer gives great end-customer experience.
- You will ensure that right checks, measures, balances, reports and dashboards are available for the
- Support team to check proactively for any non-performances
- Client Success team to monitor business benefits
- Client to get delighted with a super experience.
- You will ask questions, more questions and still more questions. You will ensure that the applications delivered are in line with the organisation technology road-maps and using best practices.
- You might even fire SQL queries, read logs, check data flow.
- You will negotiate with vendors, ensure they deliver services well and as per agreed SLAs.
- You will proactively monitor risks and deliver services well.
- You will talk and engage with your customers to deploy processes for and get a high Net Promoter Score.
- You will be the leader to set the direction for operational and service delivery. This also means that you will instil in the team spirit of good work ethic, best practice and knowledge sharing, spirit of mentoring and camaraderie and most importantly customer focus.
- You will ensure that data dashboards are created for customers and set-up MIS and MIS sharing processes.
- CRM. CRM. CRM.
- You will set Service and Continuous Improvement plans. Maybe bring in 6-sigma into processes.
- About 5 or more years of relevant experience.
- Graduation in a technical field such as BE / BTech in Electronics, Computers or IT, BCA.
- Post-graduation of an MCA or an MBA degree, will be much helpful.
- Technical skills with adeptness around computers, software engineering, troubleshooting (you can get your hands dirty with all things software, scripting and logs). Experience and/or qualifications in programming, implementation and management of enterprise telecom software such as Asterisk (preferred) or Avaya or Genesys etc will be a big plus.
- Proficiency in Excel and Power-point skills. Skills in Big Data, Data Analytics or representation tools will be an added plus.
- Prior experience in interacting with and closing sales deals at the executive level a plus.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication and documentation skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical. Strong team player.
- You need to be able to write simple queries, read logs and troubleshoot issues.
- Most importantly you should thrive in a multi-tasking environment and adjust priorities on-the-fly.
Send a copy of your resume and a great covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our selection process consists of:
- Profile shortlisting when you send us your resume.
- A round of written tests on analytical and functional skills.
- Followed by one or two rounds of personal interview.
- A round of CEO interview.
- If you get through all four above, we extend an offer.