Full Stack Engineer
If the words such as chat-bots, voice applications, speech recognition, unified communication, and customer contact automation motivates you this is an ideal job for you.
Phonon.in is a leader in customer contact automation processes in the banking, insurance and aviation / travel industries. We have three components on our services:
- Web Applications that give users control and configuration feature on our systems.
- Middleware systems that integrate with various platforms of our end-users and customers.
- Core systems such as speech recognition, chat bots, telephony and IVR systems that form the core of our products.
- You will contribute to design, development, deployment and delivery of these solutions and products. We are looking at engineers and problem solvers and not mere developers.
- You should be able to provide, review and approve solutions.
- You would be responsible for reviewing the overall projects.
You will be working on technologies such as Asterisk, Node.js, Angular.js, MySQL, MongoDB, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and various platforms using Advance Java.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate in Engineering (preferably Computers, Electrical, Electronics / Communications, MCA or M.Tech. preferably from Govt. Engineering Colleges.
- Relevant Work Experience of 4 to 8 years either in Advanced Java/SQL, embedded systems or telecom software.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are important.
- You need to be passionate about developing products that provide great end-user experience.
- Strong Fundamentals are most important. This includes having thorough knowledge in one or more of C, number systems, J2EE (including JDBC, JAXB etc.), databases (MySQL / MS SQL), application servers (Tomcat / SSL), Telecom scripting tools, TCP/IP addressing, sockets, Linux and Shell scripting.
- Experience in WebRTC, Node.js, AI, ML, Python, Perl etc will be a definite plus.
Phonon.in provides customer contact automation services to leading enterprises of India. A Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India Winner and a Red Herring Top 100 Asia, Phonon.in was recognized by CIOReview magazine as one of the most promising Unified Communications Company of India!
Phonon’s solution portfolio includes: Chatbots, Click-to-Call™, SMS-to-Call, Click-to-Video, RMConnect, DealerConnect™, CCNow™, Automated Outbound Unified Communication Systems and aviation focused suite of services under the brand, 22North™.
Phonon has taken the paradigm of providing information at your fingertips to the next level. Phonon is proud to announce the recent launch of India’s first multi-modal flight bot for aviation sector aptly named, Trixie. Phonon’s flight status bot is available on Facebook at www.facebook.com/trixie22north/ and on Twitter handle @22n_phonon or page at www.twitter.com/22N_phonon. Phonon aims to take these automation services to make companies #ReadyFor2020 and for the #GenerationNext of customer services.