Job Description – Java Engineer (JAVA/J2EE)
Phonon is a leader in customer contact automation processes in the banking, insurance, and aviation travel industries. Main components on our services are:
- Middleware systems that integrate with various platforms of our end-users and customers.
- Core systems such as speech recognition, chatbots, telephony and IVR systems that form the core of our products.
You will contribute to development, deployment and delivery of these solutions and products. We are looking at engineers and problem solvers and not mere developers.
Deliverables and areas of work will include:
- Application design, testing, deployment and maintenance of voice applications and associated billing and rating systems, web configuration and reporting interfaces.
- Proactive code optimization and system design
- Coordinate with customers for delivering projects and providing technical support.
- Development of voice applications, billing and rating systems and user web configuration and reporting interfaces.
- Code development, testing and deployment and maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile:
- UG – BCA, B. Tech/B.E. – Computers, Information Technology OR PG- MCA – Computers, M. Tech/M.E. – Computers
- Have thorough knowledge of C, number systems, Core Java, J2EE (including JDBC, JAXB etc.), databases (MySQL / MS SQL), application servers (Tomcat / SSL)
Phonon is a leading provider of enterprise-grade customer interaction automation and Unified Communication solutions. Phonon.in provides customers with consultative and hosted solutions to make their customer interaction processes more efficient and effective. Phonon.in run, enterprise-focused bots for leading banks, insurers, financial services companies, airlines, travel companies, online portals and distribution-based companies.
Phonon enables enterprises to achieve superior customer experience through Inbound and Outbound Communication solutions, covering voice, SMS, email and chat through a single system. These automated systems get Phonon’s clients to achieve maximum connectivity with end users and provide predictive responses to customer queries. Phonon.in handles over 1M automated customer interactions on its systems every day!
You may please visit www.phonon.in for more details.
Email us a copy of your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org